4X4 Survival 4000 T3 Slotted 2x Front Rotors (Landcruiser 90-98)
DBA's 4x4 Survival Series T2 rotor provides all the benefits of DBA's Street Series direct replacement rotors with the added benefit of performance braking through the introduction of DBA's patented T2 slot design.
The T2 slot design features precise CNC machined bi-symmetrical slots, resulting in a quieter, more responsive and smoother brake pedal feel. The T2 slot increases the number of exit points, allowing friction dust and gases to escape and enhancing the pad bite.
DBA's revolutionary universal slot design also eliminates the need for separate left and right slot designs seen in traditional rotor designs.
We recommend the T2 slot design for more intensive braking applications.
- Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation which minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness
- Reduced DTV (Disc thickness variation) and parallelism which provides less occurrence of brake shudder or brake pedal "judder".
- Diameter (mm) 311
- Height (mm) 58
- Thickness (mm) 31.9
- Minimum Thickness (mm) 30
- Centre Hole (mm) 105
- Stud Holes 6
- Weight (kg) 8.67
- 2x Rotors
- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER FZJ80R (4 Door SUV Full-Size) 1992-1998 4.5 litre 1FZFE 16 24V DOHC
- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER HDJ80R (4 Door SUV Full-Size) 1990-1998 4.2 litre 1HDFT 16 24V SOHC
- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER HDJ81R (4 Door SUV Full-Size) 1989-1997 4.2 litre 1HDFT 16 24V SOHC
- TOYOTA LANDCRUISER HZJ80R (4 Door SUV Full-Size) 1990 1998 4.2 litre 1HZ 16 12V SOHC