4x4 Survival T2 Slotted 2x Front Rotors (Courier 99-07/Ranger 07-11/Mazda B-Series 99-11)
DBA's 4x4 Survival Series T2 rotor provides all the benefits of DBA's Street Series direct replacement rotors with the added benefit of performance braking through the introduction of DBA's patented T2 slot design.
The T2 slot design features precise CNC machined bi-symmetrical slots, resulting in a quieter, more responsive and smoother brake pedal feel. The T2 slot increases the number of exit points, allowing friction dust and gases to escape and enhancing the pad bite.
DBA's revolutionary universal slot design also eliminates the need for separate left and right slot designs seen in traditional rotor designs.
We recommend the T2 slot design for more intensive braking applications.
- Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation which minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness
- Reduced DTV (Disc thickness variation) and parallelism which provides less occurrence of brake shudder or brake pedal "judder".
- Diameter (mm): 288.5
- Thickness (mm): 28
- Height (mm): 70.5
- Centre Hole Diameter (mm): 98
- Minimum Thickness (mm): 26
- Drum Maximum Diameter (mm): N/A
- Wheel/Stud Holes: 6
- 2x Rotors
- 1999-2007 Ford Courier PE/PG/PH/SUPER CAB 2 Door Wellside/4 Door Wellside/2 Door Cab Chassis/4 Door Cab Chassis
- 2007-2011 Ford Ranger PJ/PK 2 Door Wellside/4 Door Wellside/2 Door Cab Chassis/4 Door Cab Chassis
- 1991-2006 Mazda B-Series/Bravo/Bounty B2500/B2600/B4000 UF/UN 2 Door Cab Chassis/2 Door Utility/4 Door Utility
- 2006-2011 Mazda BT50 B2500/B3000 2 Door Cab Chassis/2 Door Utility/4 Door Utility
- 1992-1995 Toyota Caldina CT190R 4 Door Wagon