Street Series 2x Gold Cross-Drilled/Slotted Rear Rotors (VB-VS 78-99)
DBA’s X Gold provides all the benefits of Street Series, with a premium non-directional cross drilled and slotted design, plus an attractive gold finish on the rotor hub.
The introduction of our unique cross drilled and slotted design increases the number of exit points, allowing more brake pad friction dust and gases to escape through both the cross drilled holes and slots, resulting in better braking performance.
While providing a similar performance benefit to the T2 slot, the X Gold is a popular alternative for open wheel and show cars. We recommend the T2 slot design for more intensive braking applications.
X Gold is denoted by the suffix (X) in Street Series part numbers.
- Diameter: 279mm
- Height: 83mm
- Thickness: 10.5mm
- Minimum Thickness: 8.5mm
- Centre Hole: 70mm
- Stud Holes: 5
- Weight: 5.63kg
- 1984 - 1997 Holden Berlina Sedan & Wagon VK-VS
- 1984 - 1998 Holden Calais Sedan & Wagon VK-VS
- 1990 - 1999 Holden Caprice Sedan VQ-VS
- 1978 - 1997 Holden Commoodre Sedan & Wagon VB-VS
- 1989 - 2000 Holden Commodore SS VN-VS
- 1990 - 1995 Holden Commodore VR-VS
- 1988 - 1991 Holden Commodore SS VN
- 1993 - 2000 HSV Maloo VR-VS
- 1989 - 1996 Toyota Lexcen Sedan and Wagon