Integrated Engineering Diverter Valve Adaptor Audi RS3 8V/TTRS 8V 2019+
IE set out to produce the highest performing air intake for the RS3 8V and TTRS 8S 5 cylinder turbocharged engine available. Extreme design measures were employed with a "no-corners-cut" attitude and no expenses spared. A massive air filter, built-in velocity stack, carbon fiber construction, large internal volume, and 4-inch piping diameter ensure the engine breathes sufficiently for any power setup and produces large power gains across the entire powerband.
- The ram-air design and performance features translate into big power gains. This intake system performs great with upgraded ECU Software or upgraded turbochargers. Stage 2 software yielded greater than 25 Horsepower with the addition of the IE intake. Below is a dyno chart provided by Iroz Motorsport in a 3rd party test.
CARBON FIBER CONSTRUCTION
- Carbon Fiber air intakes not only look great but they also have a key performance advantage of being less heat absorbent. By absorbing less heat intake air temperatures remain cooler than other common construction materials such as sheet metal heat shields and aluminum piping.
HIGH-FLOW VELOCITY STACK
- Utilizing a velocity stack design like that found in professional Motorpsorts, this efficiently channels air as quickly as possible to the turbocharger and engine. The velocity stack also functions as a solid mount for the massive air filter keeping it in securely in place.
RAM AIR DESIGN
- The ram-air design ensures that as much air is forced into the intake system as possible. The intake achieves this by feeding cold air in from the front of the car. The front scoop of the IE intake system spans the entire width of the grille collecting all available air. While producing an intake of this size is expensive, it results in the highest performing product.
- A large diameter 4-inch carbon inlet pipe ensures unrestricted airflow into the turbocharger. This large diameter pipe replaces the substantially smaller factory inlet pipe, allowing the engine to breathe properly.
MASSIVE AIR FILTER
- IE engineers incorporated the largest filter possible. In addition to the sheer size, the frontal area of the air filter incorporates a pleated inverted cone which results in more air induction.
VENTED BOTTOM PLATE
- For additional flow, the access panel for the air filter features a series of louvres designed to deliver a completely unrestricted supply of air to the intake for any horsepower level. This works in conjunction with the front ram-air design creating a duo of options for unrestricted air supply to ensure you always have full power potential for any turbocharger or ECU tune stage. -Power is in the details!
PROTECTIVE HEAT SHIELD
- In order to further keep your intake air cooler and protect the high-quality finish of your carbon fiber, a stylish heatshield is included with your intake. This heatshield features bends to wrap it around the inlet and sits between the carbon pipe and turbocharger at their closest and hottest point.
A PERFECT FIT
- Installation of your new intake can typically be completed in about an hour using basic tools. Be sure to read the install instructions in entirety before starting the process. As a pro tip, keep in mind that carbon fiber scratches easily (especially if tools are dropped on it). CLICK HERE to view and download the install guide.
EASY INSTALL WITH TURBO INLETS
- The intake will fit directly to either your stock turbo or IE inlet pipe with no modifications. For the ultimate combination of intake flow, it is also a direct fit with IE's Cast Turbo Inlet Pipe IEINCQ2 (sold separately).
- If you are installing along with a non-IE brand 4" sized turbo inlet pipe, an optional silicone adapter kit IEINCQ1-19 (sold separately) is also available to make your install easy .
- 2019-On Audi RS3 (8V) 2.5T
- 2019-On Audi TTRS (8S) 2.5T