Integrated Engineering Timing Belt Drive Gear - 6 Bolt (A3 96-13/TTS 1.8T/2.0 TFSI EA113 08-15)
Eliminate the concern of shearing your timing drive gear keyway once-and-for-all with this bullet-proof billet replacement for 2.0T FSI and 1.8T 20V engines.
Factory timing gears are notorious for coming loose in high RPM conditions, leading to the keyways completely breaking, causing timing belt failure. We have also seen failures from the powdered metal gears completely disintegrating from small cracks that develop as the bolt is torqued. As a result of these failures, valves bend and pistons become damaged. To find the ultimate solution for the faulty OE timing gear, IE engineers put in serious work and testing to bring a bulletproof solution to the market. With this product, we have completely redesigned the factory interface, removing the weak factory gear and loose-fitting keyway, replacing it with a solid steel gear with a press-fit interface.
Our gears start out as a solid block of steel and get precisely machined into the finished piece, with special attention taken to the area where the gear meets the crankshaft. Our billet replacement offers a press-fit, so the gear is no longer loose on the end of the crankshaft, eliminating any chance of the gear coming loose and shearing the keyway. We finish them with bright zinc plated finish to prevent against corrosion.
4 & 6 BOLT CRANK DAMPERS
This press fit timing gear is a direct bolt-on solution for 2.0T FSI EA113 bolt crank damper pulleys. This gear should be used on 2.0T FSI engines when using either the OEM crank damper pulley or aftermarket 6 bolt crank damper pulleys. For high power output 1.8T 20V engines, you may want to upgrade the factory 4 bolt interface to this 6 bolt interface gear. In order to upgrade your 1.8T 20V engine to a 6 bolt interface, you need this IE FSI billet press fit timing gear and Fluidampr FSI crank damper pulley (IE part number FD-551211) as a direct swap solution.
REQUIRES IE / ARP CRANK DAMPER BOLT
The gear must be installed along with an IE/ARP crank damper bolt (IE Part Number: ARP-06A-01).
- Billet steel construction
- Press-fit interference eliminates the chance of failure
- Direct ft for 2.0T FSI EA113 engines
- Upgrade for 06A 1.8T engines
- Zinc plating to combat corrosion
- Includes new damper bolts
- 1996-2003 Audi A3 (MK1-8L) 1.8T 20V
- 1996-2003 Audi S3 (MK1-8L) 1.8T 20V
- 1998-2004 Audi A6 (C5) 1.8T 20V
- 1998-2004 Audi A6 Allroad (C5) 1.8T 20V
- 1998-2005 Volkswagen Passat (B5-B5.5) 1.8T 20V (LATE 06A ENGINES ONLY)
- 2002-2005 Audi A4 (B6) 1.8T 20V
- 2005-2008 Audi A4 (B7) 2.0T FSI
- 2005-2011 Audi A6 (C6) 2.0T FSI
- 2006-2010 Volkswagen Passat (B6) 2.0T FSI (TIMING BELT ENGINES ONLY)
- 2006-2013 Audi A3 (MK2-8P) 2.0T FSI (TIMING BELT ENGINES ONLY)
- 2006-2013 Audi S3 (MK2-8P) 2.0T FSI
- 2008-2015 Audi TTS (MK2-8J) 2.0T FSI
- 1996-2001 Audi A4 (B5-B5.5) 1.8T 20V (LATE 06A ENGINES ONLY)
- 2005-2011 Audi A6 Allroad (C6) 2.0T FSI
- 2000-2006 Audi TT (MK1-8N) 1.8T 20V
- 2008-2015 Audi TT (MK2-8J) 2.0T FSI (TIMING BELT ENGINES ONLY)
- 1998-2011 Volkswagen Beetle (1C-9C-1Y) 1.8T 20V
- 2006-2015 Volkswagen EOS (1F7) 2.0T FSI (TIMING BELT ENGINES ONLY)
- 1999-2005 Volkswagen Golf (MK4) 1.8T 20V
- 2012-2012 Volkswagen Golf R (MK6) 2.0T FSI
- 1999-2005 Volkswagen GTI (MK4) 1.8T 20V
- 2006-2009 Volkswagen GTI (MK5) 2.0T FSI (TIMING BELT ENGINES ONLY)
- 1999-2005 Volkswagen Jetta/Jetta GLI (MK4) 1.8T 20V
- 2006-2010 Volkswagen Jetta/Jetta GLI (MK5) 2.0T FSI (TIMING BELT ENGINES ONLY)