Integrated Engineering Turbo Muffler Delete (S3 8V 2015+/Passat B8 2013+)
As a noise-reducing measure, your factory turbocharger was equipped with a muffler on the compressor side outlet. With this installed, turbo noise is kept to a minimum and the often desired spool sound is missing. This also leads to air turbulence, which eliminates throttle response potential. By replacing this part with the IE turbo outlet muffler delete, turbo noise is restored and response is left at an all-time high.
We use a proprietary two-piece design, which is manufactured in house to strict tolerances, anodized in our bright black anodize finish, then assembled before shipping. To provide a perfect seal, a custom gasket is included.
This part is a direct replacement for the OEM part number 06H 131 111.
- Increased Throttle Response
- Enhanced Turbo Sound
- Machined In-House To Exact Tolerances
- Made In USA
- Black Anodized Finish
- Includes Perfect-Seal Gasket
- 2015-On Audi S3 8V 2.0T engine
- 2015-On Audi A3 8V 1.8T & 2.0T engines
- 2016-On Audi TT 8S 2.0T engine
- 2016-On Audi TTS 8S 2.0T engine
- 2019-On Volkswagen GLI MK7 2.0T engine
- 2015-On Volkswagen Golf R MK7 2.0T engine
- 2015-On Volkswagen Golf/Alltrak MK7 1.8T & 2.0T
- 2015-On Volkswagen GTI MK7 2.0T engine
- 2013-On Volkswagen Passat B8 1.8T & 2.0T (EA888 Gen 3) engines
- 2017-On Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2.0T (EA888 Gen 3) engine
- **Note: Does not fit with the DV+ Diverter Valve or Diverter Valve spacers.