Turbosmart Boost Reference Adapter - BRA VW Golf GTI/R Mk7 - Black
Turbosmart's Boost Reference Adapters (BRAs) allow access to a reliable boost reference, without compromising the operation of the car's standard sensors and control systems.
The BRA attaches between the vehicle's MAP sensor and the intake manifold, providing a pressure source to a vacuum port, while still allowing full, uninterrupted pressure to the MAP sensor. The single port can be used to run a wide variety of accessories such as boost gauges and blow-off valves, with the responsiveness, versatility and reliability that a traditional vacuum-operated system offers.
Precision-machined out of billet aluminium, Turbosmart's BRAs ensure an excellent fit, zero leaks and complete compatibility with the OEM MAP sensor.
- Audi S3 2.0TSI 2013-current
- Audi A3 2.0TSI 2013-current
- Audi A6 2.0TSI 2015-current
- Audi TT 2.0TSI 2015-current
- Audi Q3 2.0TSI 2015-current
- Audi Q7 2.0TSI 2015-current
- Seat Alhambra 2.0TSI 2016-current
- Seat Leon 2.0TSI 2014-current
- Skoda Octavia RS 2.0TSI 2013-current
- Skoda Superb 2.0TSI 2015-current
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk7 2013-current
- Volkswagen Golf R Mk7 2013-current