Whiteline Control Arm - Lower Arm Audi A3, S3/VW Golf Mk7
Complete Alloy arm with -0.3deg camber and +2.0deg caster correction
These Whiteline front lower control arms feature high-quality alloy, which offers considerable weight saving over original equipment quality arms. The reduction in weight of the arm, which is partly unsprung weight, brings the similar benefits to a light alloy wheel. In addition Whiteline has engineered significant geometry gains with -0.3deg camber and +2.0deg caster improvements into these arms to optimise wheel alignments settings for street and track performance. Caster increases dynamic negative camber on the outside wheel whilst turning, offering more grip without introducing the tyre wear associated with static negative camber. Furthermore the increase in caster improves traction and increases the self-centering effect of the steering. Throw this altogether and the small change in additional caster improves the front-end grip and handling considerably. Whiteline's rear mounted bushing combines the superior mechanical properties of synthetic elastomer formulation with high quality sealed bearing assembly permitting smooth movement of the arm as the wheel moves up and down. Complemented by a front bushing utilizing an oversized heavy duty crush tube, resulting in dramatic improvements to steering precision, most noticeably reduced 'toe-change' during hard cornering, creating impressive turn-in ability! The more positive location of the arm through the range of suspension movement and gains in alignment geometry ensures the car feels more responsive and engaging at turn-in, mid corner and corner exit.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
- 2012-On Audi A3 MK3 (TYP 8V) Quattro
- 2016-On Audi Q2 GAB 2WD
- 2016-On Audi Q2 GAB Quattro
- 2013-On Audi S3 MK3 (TYP 8V)
- 2017-On Skoda Karoq NU FWD
- 2012-On Skoda Octavia MK3 (TYP 5E) AWD
- 2012-On Skoda Octavia MK3 (TYP 5E) FWD
- 2014-2020 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack MK7 and 7.5 (TYP 5G)
- 2012-2020 Volkswagen Golf MK7 and 7.5 4Motion (TYP 5G)
- 2012-2020 Volkswagen Golf MK7 and 7.5 GTI, GTD (TYP 5G)
- 2013-2020 Volkswagen Golf MK7 and 7.5 R (TYP 5G)
- 2010-2018 Volkswagen Jetta A6 MK6 (TYP 5C6)
- 2016-On Volkswagen Tiguan AD 4Motion
- 2016-On Volkswagen Tiguan AD FWD
- 2016-On Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace BW 4Motion
- 2016-On Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace BW FWD