Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can, 3-Port
With years of oil catch can research and development, Mishimoto has created the most effective compact oil catch can on the market. The patent pending Mishimoto Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can was designed to separate oil particles from the PCV/CCV air that would normally have just been routed back to your intake. The internal air diverter increases air turbulence and ensures all the oil sinks to the bottom of the can, leaving nothing but clean air to pass through the 50-micron bronze filter to the intake. An internal baffle keeps the collected oil from splashing around under race conditions. This oil catch can features two ports, one inlet and one outlet, for easy installation on CCV and PCV systems.
The 100% billet, 6061 aluminum can features M16 x 1.5 threads at the inlet, outlet, and drain area and includes two black anodized, CNC-machined aluminum fittings to make installation effortless. Our catch can is also sealed with Viton™ O-Rings to ensure all captured blow-by stays inside of the can. For maximum fitment options, the top mounting setup allows the can to be mounted from multiple angles. To make maintenance easy, the drain plug can be removed to allow for a return to the oil pan. The can is also 100% washable, unlike many other cans that require you to replace your filtration system.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
- Separates oil particles from PCV/CCV air using 50 micron bronze filter
- Defends intercooler, intake system, and essential components from oil blow-by
- Patent Pending billet 6061 aluminium can sealed with Viton™ O-Rings
- Includes 3 CNC-machines aluminium 1/2" barbed hose fittings
- Universal mounting bracket for customized installation
- 3 oz internal capacity for improved servicing intervals
- Filter and can are both fully serviceable
- Safe for pressurized applications
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Available in black, red, or polished finishes
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Finish: Black, Polishhed or Red
- Overall Height: 3.8
- Overall Diameter: 2.5
- Inlet: M16 x 1.5
- Outlet: M16 x 1.5
- Drain Plug Thread Size: 3/8" NPT
- Capacity: 3 fl oz.
- Baffled: True
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Install Torque Specs: 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- Note: After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- (1) Compact 3-Port Baffled Oil Catch Can
- (2) Aluminum 1/2" Barbed Fittings
- (1) Universal Mounting Bracket
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Universal Part