Coolant Filter Kit (6.4L Powerstroke 08-10) - Red
It is commonly known that Ford 6.4L Powerstroke engines have extra solid particles left over from casting the engine which can clog your trucks factory oil cooler, EGR cooler, and other critical engine components. Mishimoto has released a direct-fit coolant filter kit for the 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke to help prevent your truck from being a victim of factory cooler clogs and failure. The application-specific mounting bracket mounts a precision CNC-machined 6061 aluminum filter mount and Wix coolant filter to the passenger side frame rail area, an ideal location for easily removing the filter.
This Powerstroke coolant filter kit is routed in parallel with the flow path of your coolant system and allows a small amount of coolant to be filtered with each pass. The Mishimoto engineers also included two brass ball valves with this kit to help make changing the filters a clean process. The two included silicone hoses with embedded heat-resistant fibers are more reliable than factory rubber hoses and are offered in black, blue, or red to complement any engine bay.
If you are in the process of bulletproofing your 6.4L Powerstroke, the Mishimoto Ford 6.4L Powerstroke Performance Aluminum Radiator and Mishimoto Ford 6.4L Powerstoke Silicone Coolant Hose Kit will pair perfectly with the 6.4L coolant filter kit!
The kit also installs in under 45 minutes with minimal modification to the factory rubber hoses necessary. Protect your truck from harmful particles and help to extend the life of your truck's oil cooler, water pump, EGR cooler, coolant, and other critical engine components with the Mishimoto Ford 6.4L Coolant Filter Kit.
- Direct fit for the 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke
- Filters solid particles from your truck's coolant
- Installs in under 45 minutes
- Extends the life of your oil cooler, water pump, EGR cooler, coolant, and other critical components
- 6061 anodized aluminum filter mount
- Includes Wix coolant filter
- Ball valve shut-offs included
- Available with black, blue, or red silicone hoses
- Includes all components necessary for installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Mishimoto recommends changing the coolant filter after the first month, again after 3 months, and then every year after that, depending on driving conditions. Because each engine was cast differently, there will be a different amount of debris in each engine.
- 6061 Aluminum
- 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- 2008-2010 Ford F-250 w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F-350 w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F-450 w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
- 2008-2010 Ford F-550 w/ 6.4L Powerstroke
- (1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
- (1) Silver, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Filter Mount
- (1) Coolant Filter
- (2) Direct-Fit Silicone Hoses
- (2) Brass Ball Valves
- (4) Worm-Gear Clamps
- (1) Plastic Straight Barbed Fitting
- Mounting Hardware
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 6.4L Ford Powerstroke 2008-2010