Integrated Engineering Cold Air Intake System (Golf GTI MK6 10-14/Jetta 2.0 TSI 11-13)
ADD POWER, TORQUE, AND SOUND
The massive 5” velocity stack and ram-air designed IE Cold Air Intake Kit delivers the most air and horsepower possible. Quickly add horsepower, torque, and aggressive engine and turbo sound to your VW or Audi 2.0T TSI (Gen1/2) engine. A must-have for any build, and a favorite of SpeedHunters.Com!
YOUR BUILD DESERVES THE BEST
Feed your 2.0T TSI GTI, Jetta, GLI, CC, or A3 with a supply of cold air with this direct-fit high-flow cold air intake kit. This intake features a generously-sized inlet pipe that connects to the OE mass airflow (MAF) sensor. The MAF sensor receives high-velocity air fed directly from a 5" bellmouth. Our high-flow bellmouth is neatly housed in a heat shield, which separates the air filter from the hot under-hood air, allowing only cold air to be drawn into the turbo inlet directly from the front of the car.
STOCK-LIKE DIRECT FIT
This air intake kit provides all the necessary piping and couplers to plumb the intake system from the turbo to the MAF and then to the heat shield. The heat shield installs using the OE grommets for easy maintenance and reliable mounting with no rubbing or interference with other factory parts.
HIGH-FLOW VELOCITY STACK
The air intake utilizes a high-flow bellmouth behind the air filter to deliver as much air as possible. This bellmouth design increases the air velocity to the MAF and pulls cold air equally from all directions into the filter. This bellmouth is securely fastened to the heat shield as a clean pass-through providing a solid mount for the air filter and turbo inlet pipe. You have no worry about the intake pipe moving around and causing damage unlike other intake kits on the market, which simply clamp the filter onto the end of the inlet pipe or MAF. Furthermore, the bellmouth opening allows for a filter with a very large surface area that can support any horsepower goal. The same filter and bellmouth design have been tested to support over 500HP!
THERMAL BLOCKING HEAT SHIELD
The IE heat shield is designed to create a thermal barrier blocking all of the radiant heat from the engine bay. Only cold air from the front of the vehicle is drawn into the filter from the opening in the radiator support keeping air intake temperatures as cold as possible. This allows factory placement of the intake to be used without placing the filter lower in the vehicle where it can be subjected to engine harming road debris or fluid.
DO YOU NEED AN SAI KIT?
The MK5/MK6 2.0T TSI engine has two different engine codes. CBFA engine codes are equipped from the factory with a secondary air injection (SAI) pump that connects to the factory intake box. These engines require a small breather filter for this SAI line when installing an aftermarket intake. CCTA engine codes do not have this SAI pump and will not require this filter. Identify your engine code using the photos below, and add an SAI filter kit above if needed when ordering your intake.
- Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Enhanced Engine, Turbo, & Blow-Off Sound
- High-Flow Bellmouth
- Massive Over-Sized Air Filter
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Easy Install With No Modifications
- Uses Factory Mounting Grommets & Hardware
- Heat Shielding & Directed Airflow
- Reinforced Silicone Hoses
- Fits Dsg And Manual Transmissions
- 2008-2013 Audi A3 (MK2/8P) 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)*
- 2009 Volkswagen MK5 GTI 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)*
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen MK6 GTI 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)
- 2011-2013 Volkswagen MK6 Jetta/GLI 3.5 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)*
- 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC 2009-2017 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)
- ***This cold air intake is for 2.0T TSI (timing chain driven) EA888 Gen1 & Gen2 direct injection engines only. Early model 2.0T FSI (timing belt is driven) EA113 engines found in pre-2009 MK5 GTI and late model EA888 Gen3 engines found in 2013.5+ GLI require different intakes. Please verify if your engine requires an FSI or TSI Gen3 intake before ordering.