Integrated Engineering SAI Filter Kit For Cold Air Intakes (Golf GTI MK6 10-14/Jetta 2.0 TSI 11-13)
Many VW and Audi engines are equipped from the factory with a secondary air injection (SAI) pump that connects to the factory intake box. These engines require a small breather filter for this SAI line when installing one of our IE aftermarket cold air intakes.
This simple to install kit includes everything needed to adapt your factory SAI line to a small air filter and neatly tuck it away out of sight under your new IE CAI for a clean appearance.
- Quickly adapt your SAI line to a reliable breather
- Hides entire SAI line away under intake for a clean appearance
- No permanent modifications, return to stock at any time
- Includes billet breather adapter, filter, and mount bracket
- Works with all IE Cold Air Intakes
- 2008-2013 Audi A3 (MK2/8P) 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)*
- 2009 Volkswagen MK5 GTI 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)*
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen MK6 GTI 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)
- 2011-2013 Volkswagen MK6 Jetta/GLI 3.5 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)*
- 2009-2016 Volkswagen CC 2009-2017 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)
- ***This cold air intake is for 2.0T TSI (timing chain driven) EA888 Gen1 & Gen2 direct injection engines only. Early model 2.0T FSI (timing belt is driven) EA113 engines found in pre-2009 MK5 GTI and late model EA888 Gen3 engines found in 2013.5+ GLI require different intakes. Please verify if your engine requires an FSI or TSI Gen3 intake before ordering.