Integrated Engineering Stage 1 Performance ECU Flash (Golf GTI MK7 2013+/A3 8V 2014+)
Stage 1 is engineered to release hidden horsepower and torque on completely stock hardware. Obsessive development delivers power gains smoothly across the entire powerband without adding a single aftermarket part. For those wanting more out Stage 1, the choice between 91 & 93 fuel octanes is included and the ability to adapt to minor bolt-on modifications, such as an intercooler, intake, and turbo inlet pipe. Low torque (manual trans w/ stock clutch) and high torque (DSG trans or upgraded clutch) files are both available.
Your factory MK7 power plant is controlled by a very advanced Engine Control Unit (ECU). This powerful computer is loaded with complicated maps and routines to operate your vehicle efficiently, however, much of the available performance is left on the table and the calibration is not written to take advantage of aftermarket power adders such as cold air intakes, intercoolers, donwpipes and more. IE's suite of ECU Tunes are born from extensive engineering and extreme development to completely reverse-engineer the factory mapping and re-write new calibrations for ultimate performance without sacrificing factory comfort and reliability. These perfected ECU Tunes undergo thousands of dyno tests, street analysis, track days, altitude testing and more -each test resulting in tweaks and revisions to the calibrations. The end result is a finely tuned and optimized beast that will completely transform your vehicle to deliver that addictive power you crave.
IE's own in-house developed POWERlink cable and software gives you the freedom to quickly flash your car's engine control unit (ECU) or transmission control unit (TCU) with your new IE performance tune. The cable simply plugs into your vehicle's OBD-2 port, from there simply follow the on-screen directions to quickly upload the tune. Adding horsepower is as easy as clicking FLASH NOW!
The flash tool also grants instant access to upgrade tune stages, switch fuel octanes, flash back to stock, perform engine diagnostics, read/clear codes and gather high-quality operating data via logging.
Laptop or tablet with Wifi connection and USB port running Windows 7 or above operating system required. Powered by 32 or 64 bit processor with 1.0GHz or greater and 4GB of Ram.
- Unleash hidden power in 30 minutes or less
- No hardware upgrades required
- Supports 91 & 93 octanes
- RPM limit raised to 7000 RPM
- Road speed limiters removed
- Easy upgrade to Stage 2 (only pay the difference)
- Low torque file available for stock clutch manual cars
- Compatible with IE Cold Air Intake
- Compatible with IE FDS Intercooler
- Compatible with IE DSG Tune
- All safety protocols remain for reliable engine life
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Requires IE POWERlink Flash Tool
- Requires Windows 7+ powered device
- 2014-2016 Audi A3 8V 2.0T Gen 3 (MQB) With IS20 FWD
- 2014-On Audi A3 8V 2.0T Gen 3 (MQB) With IS20 AWD
- 2015-On Audi TT 8S 2.0T Gen 3 (MQB) With IS20 AWD
- 2019-On Volkswagen GLI MK7 (2019-2021) 2.0T Gen 3 (MQB) With IS20 FWD
- 2013-On Volkswagen GTI MK7 & MK7.5 2.0T Gen 3 (MQB) With IS20 FWD