Integrated Engineering Turbo Inlet Pipe (S3 8V 2015+/Passat B8 2013+)
The factory installed plastic turbo inlet found installed on your VW or Audi Gen 3 1.8T or 2.0T TSI engine is adequate enough for stock cars with factory hardware and ECU calibrations. However, the necked down design becomes a major flow restriction when ran with power upgrades such as cold air intakes, intercoolers, downpipes, and ECU upgrades.
The IE Turbo Inlet Pipe helps you to get the most out of your IS38 or IS20 turbo and power upgrades by removing the factory flow restriction. The cast aluminum design allows for a constant diameter elbow increasing efficiency from the intake to the turbo without the bottleneck design of the factory unit.
Your new turbo inlet pipe has been in-house CNC machined and includes all required hardware to allow for a perfect and easy installation.
Due to the larger size of your new inlet pipe, this must be installed with an aftermarket cold air intake. This is a direct install along with an IE V2 MK7/8V MQB Intake Kit (PN IEINCI11). A "universal" silicone adapter is supplied that will allow it to be adapted to most 3 inch cold air intakes (direct fit is not guaranteed with non-IE brand intake kits).
- Greatly improves air-flow to turbocharger
- Constant high-flow inner diameter
- Easy install, no modifications necessary
- Long life cast aluminum alloy
- In-house CNC machined for perfect fitment
- No leak o ring seal to turbocharger
- Outflows stock inlet by 110CFM
- 2015-On Audi S3 8V 2.0T engine
- 2015-On Audi A3 8V 1.8T & 2.0T engines
- 2016-On Audi TT 8S 2.0T engine
- 2016-On Audi TTS 8S 2.0T engine
- 2019-On Volkswagen GLI MK7 2.0T engine
- 2015-On Volkswagen Golf R MK7 2.0T engine
- 2015-On Volkswagen Golf/Alltrak MK7 1.8T & 2.0T
- 2015-On Volkswagen GTI MK7 2.0T engine
- 2013-On Volkswagen Passat B8 1.8T & 2.0T (EA888 Gen 3) engines
- 2017-On Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2.0T (EA888 Gen 3) engine
- **Note: Does not fit with the DV+ Diverter Valve or Diverter Valve spacers.