Performance Aluminium Radiator Subaru WRX/STi 01-07
Whether you daily drive a stock STI or rallycross a modified WRX, an efficient cooling system is key to extending the life of your flat-four. The plastic end tanks of the stock radiator are especially prone to cracking from years of constant variation in temperature. A radiator failure can result in overheating, head gasket failure, and other engine damage that can quickly put an end to a fun day at the track. Protect your investment with the Mishimoto performance radiator engineered specifically for the 2001–2007 Subaru WRX/STI. After identifying the radiator in these vehicles as a weak point, our engineers set out to provide an efficient, durable radiator that can take the abuse of competitive driving and provide the reliability you need for daily commuting.
The Mishimoto Subaru radiator features all-aluminum construction, which provides increased heat and pressure tolerance, improved heat dissipation, and improved cooling efficiency. The 100% brazed aluminum core and TIG-welded end tanks provide optimal durability and years of efficient and reliable service. This radiator is a complete bolt-in unit and replaces the factory radiator without requiring any modification to your Subaru. The Mishimoto Subaru Performance Aluminum Radiator includes a Mishimoto 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap. This cap effectively raises the boiling point of the coolant, thus providing a higher threshold for safe temperatures and resulting in a more efficient cooling system. This radiator provides a significant increase in coolant capacity, which allows for aggressive driving while retaining safe coolant temperatures. Keep your Subaru on the street and out of the shop with the Mishimoto Subaru WRX and STI Performance Aluminum Radiator. As with all our products, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Full aluminum construction provides increased heat and pressure tolerance, improved heat dissipation, increased durability, and improved cooling efficiency
- Manufactured with robust TIG-welded end tanks for improved strength and extended service
- 100% brazed aluminum core for maximum reliability
- Increased coolant capacity directly results in improved cooling efficiency
- Included 1.3 bar radiator cap raises the boiling point of engine coolant to provide a safer and more efficient system
- Designed to original equipment specifications for the 2001–2007 WRX and STI
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty ensures a premium product for the lifetime of ownership
- Material - Aluminum
- Note - This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional MishimotoUniversal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- Caution - The provided Mishimoto radiator cap should replace the stock cap located on the expansion tank. The stock cap attached to the radiator should be installed on the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. The Mishimoto radiator cap is a two way valve, while the stock radiator cap is a single valve. Due to the difference in construction, the Mishimoto cap cannot be used on the radiator. If the Mishimoto cap is fit on the radiator, overheating may occur. It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.
- Chassis Codes - GD
- Engine Codes - EJ205 / EJ255 / EJ257
- Overall Height - 28.4"
- DPI - 2703
- Drain Plug Length - 0.047"
- Drain Plug Thread Size - (M16) .06
- Overall Length - 17.2"
- Tank Wall Thickness - 0.08"
- Outlet - 1.5"
- Rows - 2
- Inlet - 1.5"
- Coolant Capacity - 2.3
- Dual Pass - No
- Overall Width - 2.15"
- Core Length - 13.54"
- Core Height - 27.24"
- Core Size - 13.54" x 27.24"
- Core Thickness - 1.65"
- Fill Neck - 1.25"
- Mishimoto Radiator
- Mishimoto Radiator Cap
- 1/16" NPT Plug
- Fan Mounting Hardware
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2001-07 Subaru WRX
- 2002-07 Subaru WRX STi
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit